Centre of Training and Scientific Service (CTSS)
CTSS is a structural unit of NUWPC. It serves the worker producers’ cooperatives (TPK) and the ones of persons with disabilities (TPKI) within the Union’s system. The Centre develops the theoretical-methodological and practical applicartion issues of training the staff within the NUWPC system.
- The Centre elaborates a uniform program plan aiming to improve the qualification of the managerial staff, specialists and workers within the NUWPC system. It organizes and carries out various types and forms to improve their qualification, attacting instructors from institutes of higher education and experts from central departments. By decision of the NUWPC’s Board of Directors, nine regional centres have been created, performing training of cooperative personnel under the methodological guidance of the CTSS.
- The Centre develops business projects concerning new investments and Know-How implementation in the production activities of the worker producers’ cooperatives.
- Independently or with partners from Western countries, the Centre develops projects under EU programmes, to improve the qualification of the managerial cooperative personnel.
- The Centre is involved in researches concerning the role of worker producers’ cooperatives in the development of social economy in Bulgaria.
For the development of normative documents, the Centre is forming scientific teams.
- The Centre is involved in collaboration with the cooperative movements in European and other countries in the field of improving the qualification of the cooperative personnel.
Telephone: 359 2 983 5998
Center of Vocational Training
The Centre is a structurally detached specialized training and qualification unit of NUWPC.
On the grounds of license No. 20072470/19.09.2007 issued by the National Agency for Occupational Education and Training, the Centre conducts occupational training of persons, at least 16 years old, to acquire qualification in an occupation or part of occupation, as well as to improve it, as well as other activities not prohibited by law.
The main tasks of the Centre are, by providing occupational training aiming at the acquisition of qualification, to provide the following:
1. Occupational qualification of persons employed within the cooperative system and in other sectors of national economy, enabling:
- maintenance of an existing working place;
- improved opportunities to make career in the working place;
2. Occupational qualification of unemployed persons
3. Occupational qualification of SME managers
4. Forming a spirit in society for continous occupational training, as a factor for successful occupational and personal realization.
5. Provision of high quality of the occupational training, in compliance with the labour market requirements.
The organizational forms of training are: qualification course, group and individual training.
The forms of study are: in attendance, by correspondence, distant learning, daily and evening classes.
The completed occupational training with acquired degree of occupational qualification is confirmed by a certificate.
A certificate of occupational qualification is awarded to persons with completed education or class required for the acquisition of the relevant degree of occupational qualification.
Telephone: 359 2 983 5998